Who is Joseph McConnell?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/22/1998; 6:45:22 PM
Topic:How are we doing?

What am I missing? Give me some neat ideas. Tweak my mind. Entertain me.

You want something from me, what are you willing to give me in return?

Hey one thing's for sure. Slashdot's boards are mindlessly offensive and shockingly content-free. I have great respect for Commander Taco, but all those Anonymous Cowards! Yuck.

This ain't slashdot. This is just an experiment. If it doesn't work we will just support Frontier users here and bow out of the community business. Our real purpose is developing CMS software.

And one more thing, how offensive of you, a stranger, to presume that you know what I want. Learn some manners.