Archive of UserLand's first discussion group, started October 5, 1998.
How are we doing?
Author: Dave Winer Posted: 12/22/1998; 3:37:41 PM Topic: How are we doing? Msg #: 1662 Prev/Next: 1661 / 1664
Well, not so good.
I'm very tempted to call the experiment of getting a lively interesting discussion a failure and move on. I've deleted about 10 messages today, they were either rude or devoid of ideas, or obviously not edited by the author. I had hoped to attract some of the people who send me email responses to DaveNet pieces, but it clearly didn't work. It was worth a try..
Anyway, I appreciate that many of you are enthusiastic about this DG, unfortunately enthusiasm isn't enough.
And flaming me via email gets you nowhere. I don't want to have an intimate relationship with any of you. Sorry. I just don't care what you think of me personally.
There are responses to this message:
- Re: How are we doing?, John Kendrick, 12/22/1998; 4:08:07 PM
- DaveNet Talk Radio (meta), Phil Wolff, 12/22/1998; 4:14:57 PM
- Re: How are we doing?, email@example.com, 12/22/1998; 6:38:19 PM
- Re: How are we doing?, Michael Esveldt, 12/22/1998; 7:12:52 PM
- Many Struggles - One Group, Brian Livingston, 12/22/1998; 7:31:52 PM
- Re: How are we doing?, John Nicholas, 12/22/1998; 9:07:29 PM
- More thoughts on the impeachment..., Kurt Hoglund, 12/23/1998; 5:17:39 AM
- Deleted messages and msgReader.xml, michael j lawley, 1/1/1999; 6:43:12 PM
This page was archived on 6/13/2001; 4:46:56 PM.
© Copyright 1998-2001 UserLand Software, Inc.