How are we doing?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/22/1998; 3:37:41 PM
Topic:How are we doing?

Well, not so good.

I'm very tempted to call the experiment of getting a lively interesting discussion a failure and move on. I've deleted about 10 messages today, they were either rude or devoid of ideas, or obviously not edited by the author. I had hoped to attract some of the people who send me email responses to DaveNet pieces, but it clearly didn't work. It was worth a try..

Anyway, I appreciate that many of you are enthusiastic about this DG, unfortunately enthusiasm isn't enough.

And flaming me via email gets you nowhere. I don't want to have an intimate relationship with any of you. Sorry. I just don't care what you think of me personally.

Dave