Re: How are we doing?

Author:jmcconel@slip.net
Posted:12/22/1998; 6:38:19 PM
Topic:How are we doing?

Well Dave

It's nice to know that you think so little of those who make the effort to reply to your pieces. I've never read such a pompous set of remarks as those you written above. Go read slashdot.org and see how a real professional does it.

Its now obvious that you just want a self-congratulatory little clique around you who agree with your point of view. That's fine by me. After all its your site. But if you invite people to post opinions and then delete them because they dont meet your 'high standards' dont be too suprised if they consider you rude and boorish.

Sorry Dave. If you dont care what I think, after asking my opinion, they why I should care a whit about what you think. One can only conclude that DaveNet is nothing more than a vanity site. Again, that's fine by me. But I will treat your site as such in the future.

- Joseph McConnell