We're going to wind this down

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/23/1998; 5:53:19 AM
Topic:We're going to wind this down

Let's stop discussing US politics here.

I've gotten a bunch of flamemail today, and I decided it just isn't worth it. There are lots of places where you can go for free-for-all discussions, let's switch the discussion around to pointers to the best ones, and then move the discussion over there.

I don't want be a cop, I don't want the flames, I'm busy, I like what I do, I don't want you to change me, and I'm just plain tired of the immaturity of some people, and yes I have to deal with them all (you don't).

OK, so that's it. Any more messages about Clinton and Republicans or new amendments to the Constitution will be deleted, so please don't bother posting them.

Dave