Re: We're going to wind this down

Author:Seth Smith
Posted:12/29/1998; 9:10:03 AM
Topic:We're going to wind this down

It is truly unfortunate that discussion of ideas is not paramount in some people's minds. Those whose assumptions and postulates are challenged often don't have an immediate response other than flaming. I wonder if the same people would react differently if you were speaking to them in person.

I want to thank you for posting your perspective, and encourage you to do it again when your wounds have healed.

Humans cannot live together and prosper if we let the people with verbal brickbats pound us into submission.

Keep diggin'!