Re: How are we doing?

Author:peter solderitsch
Posted:12/24/1998; 6:49:21 AM
Topic:How are we doing?

>>Interesting story, but this isn't a child, it's a piece of software running on a server and a random group of people. <<

Dave,

an honest question, with the hopes of getting an honest answer in the respectful spirit in which it was asked: Do you expect people to act as you do on the group, or are you holding everyone else to a higher standard? I would interpret the above statement as a flame like almost any other flame, and I don't believe you are affording John the same respect you expect (and usually deserve) from the others on this message board.

Just my opinion, like anyone else's.

Thanks,

-Pete