NY Times Discussion Group on Clinton

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/24/1998; 7:26:40 AM
Topic:How are we doing?

Being respectful I think I am being very respectful. He told an interesting story but it has nothing to do with what's going on here. That's exactly what I said. Respect means responding to what the person said. Charter change Now, to be responsive to your message, I changed the charter, see the Seasons Greetings message. We're going to use this DG to write content for www.scripting.com and to support Frontier users. I no longer want to try to discuss politics here. To show that I want you all to find a good place to discuss politics in an anything-goes atmosphere, here's a pointer to the NY Times discussion group on the Clinton presidency. I do not want to host or moderate discussions on this topic anymore. With deep respect I hope, with deep respect, that that's a very clear unmistakable statement, not subject to inference or cries unjust treatment.