Re: Paddy Chayefsky?

Author:Matt Daw
Posted:1/1/1999; 6:31:14 PM
Topic:Person of the Millenium?

Wow. This topic is a great example of exponential growth. For every one person I consider I can generate a large number of other candidates. Where do you start and where do you finish?

An interesting project would be to create a "24 Hours of Democracy" type site for POTM. Everyone could link in a page about the person they feel has most affected the course of history in the current millenium from the perspective of their private sphere. I wonder how much overlap there would be?

Matt