Re: Writing on a palmtop?

Author:Kurt J. Egger
Posted:1/4/1999; 2:11:15 PM
Topic:Scripting News for PalmPilot users

Last year in september, just a day before Seybold San Francisco opened, I strolled through Market street wondering how to take notes at the conferences. I always used the paper blocks you get with the conference materials. And always these notes ended up in some drawers at the office. Dead information.

On that sunday afternoon, I got my Palm III, w/ Mac Connection Pack.

I took my notes during the whole week, stored them on my PB and still have them, searchable and accessible. Back in Austria, the Palm III totally replaced my paper-based organizer. Since the MacPack 2 (still beta) is out, I´m really happy.

The last thing I´d want for it would be a Frontier conduit to be able to use the ODB as permanent storage system for every piece of information.

A note on Graffiti: The pen strokes all really well designed and I got into it very, very fast.

Kurt