Archive of UserLand's first discussion group, started October 5, 1998.
Writing on a palmtop?
Author: Dave Winer Posted: 1/4/1999; 7:53:36 AM Topic: Scripting News for PalmPilot users Msg #: 1800 (In response to 1797) Prev/Next: 1799 / 1801
Here's another question, what's writing like on a palmtop?
What would a discussion group interface for palmtop users look like?
Wouldn't it be great to have some local stuff synchronized over HTTP with your desktop?
We could do that for people who use Windows and Mac desktops.
There are responses to this message:
- Re: Writing on a palmtop?, Ian Beatty, 1/4/1999; 9:06:51 AM
- Re: Writing on a palmpilot?, George Girton, 1/4/1999; 9:38:36 AM
- Re: Writing on a palmtop?, Kurt J. Egger, 1/4/1999; 2:11:15 PM
- Re: Writing on a palmtop?, Jesper Anderson, 1/4/1999; 6:18:54 PM
- Re: Writing on a palmtop?, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1/4/1999; 8:30:58 PM
- Re: Writing on a palmtop?, Brian M. Criscuolo, 1/5/1999; 8:12:29 AM
This page was archived on 6/13/2001; 4:47:02 PM.
© Copyright 1998-2001 UserLand Software, Inc.