Re: It's really happening in PalmLand

Author:Andrew Duncan
Posted:1/4/1999; 2:58:35 PM
Topic:Scripting News for PalmPilot users

Enough to to make host-field redirection a bad idea.

I had a close look at this when I was setting up WebSTAR 3.0

I concluded that IP redirection is a much better idea, if it;s available -- it is with MacOS8/OT, so that's what I used.

It's totally browser-friendly, since the browser can't avoid sending the request to an IP address.