Re: It's like standing in an ice cream parlour

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:1/6/1999; 9:46:17 PM
Topic:How Frontier Changed My Life

A couple of thoughts.

If it's red, it goes faster :>

(noted later, I learned this from my dad, who used it to explain why all the cars he bought were red. Station Wagon, Van, Minivan, Civic, etc. It's also useful when comparing bicycles and italian cars (Ferrari red is the fastest))

And a line from one of my favorite book, Fool on the Hill, by Matt Ruff.

It's basically the Baskin Robbins theory of Christianity. Disliking mint-chip doesn't mean you boycott the whole store.

eric