Re: It's like standing in an ice cream parlour

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/7/1999; 7:26:24 AM
Topic:How Frontier Changed My Life

Just wait, we'll be getting bug reports. I have a red Mac. Does this stuff work OK on blue Macs?

People who use Macs in a corporate environment are going to face more BS from other-platform advocates who say "See I always told you they were toys." There *was* a reason why Macs were made to look like PCs, so they would be more accepted in work environments.

Aside from that, between all of us geeks here, we do understand that the color of the computer doesn't affect its performance, right? Just doing a reality check here.