Re: New Macs / Design in general

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/7/1999; 7:29:10 AM
Topic:How Frontier Changed My Life

>>I surmise from the latest flurry of activity on the palm front that you (Dave) just got one.

No sir. Not true. I'm a laptop user. But I make a CMS and my customers want to have their news accessible by palmtops, and as a publisher I feel the same way. And as a technologist I am intrigued by a unique set of needs that have created a new market. The Channels that were promoted by Marimba, Netscape and Microsoft a couple of years ago are real-world things on palmtops.