Re: How are we doing? (5.1.5)

Author:Alan German
Posted:1/8/1999; 5:55:25 AM
Topic:How are we doing? (5.1.5)

The TCP/IP-related bugs in both the Windows and Mac versions (different bugs) that affected my FTP scripts have been fixed in 5.1.5. Hooray!

I still have a little problem with certain DNS situations, though there are workarounds. I think this is more troublesome in the Windows version. I'd like to see Frontier completely "ignore" DNS when I use IP addresses instead of names.