Re: How are we doing? (5.1.5)

Author:Emmanuel M. Décarie
Posted:1/8/1999; 6:45:42 AM
Topic:How are we doing? (5.1.5)

I bought recently the Perl Cookbook (O'Reilly). Its a 700 hundred plus pages bible of HowTos. Its an incredible helper for anyone who want to learn/improve Perl. This kind of book is really needed for Frontier. Everytime I open this book, I think how great it could to have the same for Frontier. Next time you are in a a bookstore, try to have a look. Very, very impressive and very, very useful. Cheers -Emmanuel