Re: Printer's Inc. & Kepler's

Author:Lawrence Lee
Posted:1/9/1999; 11:28:35 AM
Topic:Printer's Inc. & Kepler's

Heh, I read the Reuters article carried on News.Com a week ago and I wanted to see if there was any background so I went to Alta Vista and plugged in the owners' name and came across some interesting articles at PAW. Then I went via PAW's search engine and found this interesting article from August 1994 where the impact of Borders and other superstores was raised.

http://www.service.com/PAW/morgue/cover/1994_Aug_10.COVER10.html