Re: Staging Server

Author:Alan German
Posted:1/13/1999; 1:29:51 PM
Topic:Staging Server

Hmmm. No, I don't have a specific #fileExtension preference. Only the one in user.html.prefs, which is set to ".html".

I just put a #fileExtension in the website and it still changed the glossary entry.

I requested a wsf page and grabbed a copy of the pageTable passed to html.addPageToTable. There's a fileExtension of ".wsf".

I did find a call to html.addPageToGlossary in the site's pageFilter. I don't really remember why I put that there. Am I "doubling up" on these calls?