Re: Who's getting DSL?

Author:Kevin Altom Newman
Posted:1/14/1999; 1:40:56 PM
Topic:Who's getting DSL?

I'm in the BellSouth area and would like to sign up except for their inflexibility; They charge an initial fee for an ethernet card and to install the card. I've got a powerbook. I don't need the card. I can't use the card. I'm not gonna pay for the card. Same problem with cable modems in this area. I would like to see a la carte pricing. Otherwise, it is still too expensive for a student like myself.