Who's getting DSL?

Author:Dan Gillmor
Posted:1/13/1999; 2:45:58 PM
Topic:Who's getting DSL?

I signed up for PacBell's DSL service yesterday -- very fair price that makes my ISDN connection seem not just slow by comparison (assuming DSL works as advertised) but also more expensive.

Questions for others in the peanut gallery, at least those in SBC territory: Anyone else biting for the new SBC/PacBell service? Any trouble getting through to customer service or with installation?

Dan Gillmor, San Jose Mercury News dgillmor@sjmercury.com