Re: Positional vs. keyword arguments in XML-RPC?

Author:Fredrik Lundh
Posted:1/23/1999; 5:19:19 AM
Topic:Positional vs. keyword arguments in XML-RPC?

I'd leave this for the next generation of XML-RPC...

(which could also address recursive data structures, type definitions, instance serialization, and all other stuff which would allow us to support every little feature of Python. not to mention all you need to fully support all other scripting and non-scripting languages, and all the bloat that a full-blown W3C or IETF working group could add to it ;-).

But for now, I kinda like XML RPC exactly as it is.