betty.userland.com realignment

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/23/1999; 6:44:20 AM
Topic:betty.userland.com realignment

I had to move around hardware this morning and as a result betty.userland.com is no longer responding to the RPC example calls. This was unavoidable, and until we can remap the domain name (Monday) please use nirvana.userland.com instead. It should accept the same calls that betty.userland.com did. If not, please post a message here. Sorry, dig we must, shit happens, Murphy strikes again.

To test it out I updated the RPC Debugger page to default to nirvana.userland.com.