Re: New feature.. Edit this Page

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/24/1999; 11:22:42 AM
Topic:New feature.. Edit this Page

OK, I totally agree with you, I too learn best with a working example.

Edit this Page and a similar feature "Edit in Frontier" are an integral part of Frontier 6, which as you know, isn't shipping yet.

When it is, you'll get it for free, with no scripting, but all the script code is included so you can look thru the code to see how it works and change it to work the way you want it to.

So unfortunately the answer is: Wait which is one of my least favorite answers both on the giving and receiving end.