Re: XML-RPC Spec Revised

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/25/1999; 10:49:11 AM
Topic:XML-RPC Spec Revised

Sim, it would be helpful to get your feedback in a top-ten list form.

We can address some of these issues just by updating the spec. For example, I have no problem with adding a section to the spec that says that you are permitted to use the packet format with transport mechanisms other than HTTP.

I'd like to get all your suggestions on one page so the Python, Perl and Java guys, and the lurkers, can see them all in one place, and can respond to my responses all in one place.

Feel free to start a new thread. Here's the page that does that:

http://discuss.userland.com/edit/newThread