VMS - the forgotten OS...

Author:spidey@maths.tcd.ie
Posted:5/31/1999; 6:23:32 AM
Topic:A C library for Synthesizing Flash files..

Any chance of either access to the sources or a VMS port?

I'm looking at writing a DXF2SWF converter to handle 1000-odd maps. I can batch-convert them via libswf on our ickle Linux box, but ideally I'd prefer to create them in response to CGI requests on our big web/database server, as then I could overlay up-to-date information on them.

Nice site (www.sgi.com/grafica) by the way, very engaging.

K. -