Re: Getting Started Guide to Frontier

Author:Christopher Short
Posted:2/8/1999; 5:08:27 PM
Topic:Getting Started Guide to Frontier

Brent,

let me know how it prints

It's not clear what your goals in printing are - can you specify them?

is it more than - it all prints out, and you get all the text and pictures?

I printed the first 10 pages - the last page for me was in the "variables" section - I got to the "Avoid changing Types" box.

The "Always declare local Variables" box was split across two pages (though I wonder if you have any control over that anyway).

Everything else seemed to come out fine.

Cheers, Christopher