Re: Getting Started Guide to Frontier

Author:Brent Simmons
Posted:2/8/1999; 5:22:43 PM
Topic:Getting Started Guide to Frontier

Christopher Short wrote:

It's not clear what your goals in printing are - can you specify them?

My goals are simple: the page should fit, horizontally, on printed paper.

The graphics and grayscale text boxes should be readable.

The type should not be too large or too small.

I don't have control over page breaks, unfortunately, and different systems will break at different places. So I'm not concerned about that, since there's nothing I can do about it.

The key point: it should be legible and clean.