Rendering to PDF

Author:Ian Beatty
Posted:2/9/1999; 10:30:33 AM
Topic:Rendering to PDF

Let's say I have some content stored in Frontier's ODB, perhaps as an XML table. Rendering that to HTML via the website framework is no big deal. However, I also want to be able to serve a PDF file containing the same content, formatted according to some kind of "PDF template" that I control. Is this possible? Does anyone have any ideas about good ways to proceed?

Thanks...

-- Ian