Re: Membership RPC handlers

Author:Chuck Shotton
Posted:2/11/1999; 6:16:22 AM
Topic:Membership RPC handlers

Well, here's what I can say.... Gossip is a product that BIAP is currently working on. In a nutshell, it's software that combines personal agents, personal publishing, and an expert system into a tool that lets you interact with sites and other users on the net instead of just being a passive consumer of information. You can share info with other users, publish your own data to the net, and have your agents retrieve and publish info for you locally on your own machine.

We're planning the official release early this Summer, but are still in the money-raising stage for the final roll-out. We will definitely be signing up users for a big, private beta in a few months, so you should be able to get your hands on it shortly. ;)