Weblog-XML... plus regexps?

Author:Jorn Barger
Posted:2/12/1999; 7:24:40 PM
Topic:XML for weblogs

Bill H: "In Frontier, there's a suite for rendering XML as HTML that you could instruct to take the contents of an element that contain URLs and wrap an anchor element around it. "

This means regexps, though, yes? And XML hadn't ventured into that territory, last I looked, so I'd expect the URL needs to be embedded in an

But I'm assuming the DTD is meant to work with XSL to be directly browsable-- or has the XML community steered off that path already???