Re: Uber-global glossary

Author:Dave Winer

Don't you think it would work better if there was an hourly update sent to all "subordinate" servers from the master server? I don't like the idea of one page rendering spawning a bunch of HTTP requests. Things might really start bogging down. Regardless, I'm way too wiped out to even think about this now. The real big job for the day was moving the DaveNet site to the dynamic server. It's done, now waiting for a DNS change to finalize it. Dave