Re: Uber-global glossary

Author:Jim Roepcke

The point of XML-RPC is that cross-platform openness. Everything doesn't have to be Frontier. The example I was applying the idea to was Frontier-to-Frontier, but...

For example, I could make use of the glossary from a Linux box using the Perl client... (part of my workflow system, perhaps)

Or, I could set up a XML-RPC server on a Linux box that would get it's results from an SQL database or whatever, and send them back to Frontier on Mac/Win or some other non-Frontier XML-RPC client...

Jim