Re: IdleTime, one more time

Author:Philip Suh
Posted:2/16/1999; 6:17:33 AM
Topic:IdleTime, one more time

Next time, make the Extension info show "Copyright Userland Software, licensed by AOL and Netscape" --hmm, I guess AOL/Netscape is the same thing, now...

And maybe have them make a new icon for it, something that makes it look like it was installed by Netscape (since it was)....

Oh, I guess a URL to an explanation page would be good enough...

Phil

And you're right, this should be in the OS.