Re: Rendering to PDF--HTMLDoc

Author:Ian Beatty
Posted:2/16/1999; 7:26:13 AM
Topic:Rendering to PDF

Thanks for the pointer... I'll check it out!

BTW, I'm not trying to output a thesis, I'm trying to design a special-purpose content-management system and server as part of my thesis research. The HTML/PDF part is because I need to deliver some content in different formats (HTML for easy browsing and previewing, PDF for precise formatting and dimension control), but keep the content easily-modifiable through the CMS.

Man, I really love the Frontier developer community.

-- Ian