Re: Need more info on cXML/e-commerce XML (and FUD)

Author:Josh Lucas
Posted:2/17/1999; 11:41:28 AM
Topic:Need more info on cXML/e-commerce XML (and FUD)

When these press releases came out, I also wanted info. After reading the Ariba one a little more closely, I found that Ariba will be releasing the spec when they release their product, kind of like Vignette did with ICE.

I think that will happen next month but I don't have the release in front of me.

josh