Re: HTML editor for IE4 Win

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:2/18/1999; 12:10:16 PM
Topic:RPC-based previewing

Hahaa! It's a POS but it's the best POS we got.

I love writing in the browser environment, but I'd love it much more if the editor wasn't such a POS.

I wonder if Microsoft Word can become the text editor in the browser? Seems like it should, with Microsoft evangelizing ActiveX so heavy for the last few years. I'm ready. Blow my mind. I'll use anything but this POS.

Sorry I'm not going to say what it means. ;->>>>>>>>

Dave