Re: possible way to do xml-rpc in dreamweaver

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:2/24/1999; 8:40:47 PM
Topic:possible way to do xml-rpc in dreamweaver

I know I failed to mention a number of things like where is this extension and how do you use it - but MM will be posting a spec on it soon. It's called DWfile and it lives in your JSExtensions folder. If you download Apple's Webobjects, it downloads this extension as well but it's standalone as well.

Also I need to build tomorrow an extension that will allow Dreamweaver to periodically run another command (which might be to check a folder) every set interval (like say every 5 minutes or something).