Re: How to debug?

Author:Ian Beatty
Posted:3/1/1999; 10:39:26 AM
Topic:How to debug?

OK, I quit and relaunched, and now I'm getting 'Can't find a sub-table named "item #1".' instead of the semaphore error. "Go to" fingers getGuestSubtable. And previously, I used the Main/Misc/Unlock Semaphores menu command to unlock the offending semaphore, and the error would just pop up again next rendering.

I'll try that mainResponder debugging trick. Thanks.

-- Ian