BTW: Can't Update mainResponder

Author:Ian Beatty
Posted:3/1/1999; 10:45:03 AM
Topic:How to debug?

BTW, I thought I should update my copy of mainResponder before proceeding, but I can't. I open mainResponder.root (it doesn't open on launch), choose the "Update mainResponder.root..." item from the menu, and Frontier's about box sits on "tcp.httpClient: Waiting for data from nirvana.userland.com" for a while, then I get a "... connection to nirvana.userland.com timed out" error. This happened last week too, but I thought I'd give it a couple days in case you were fiddling with the server.

-- Ian