multiple templates in mainResponder

Author:Robert Brook
Posted:3/1/1999; 12:20:41 PM
Topic:multiple templates in mainResponder

I'm trying to make a "Printable Version" link on every page on my site: for example - the default page (www.mysite.com) will have a link to (www.mysite.com/print).

I can work out how to redirect, and how to push my content through a different template using pageFilter. But how do I do *both*? ie. how can I take the URL (www.mysite.com/print), snip off that '/print', and *then* push through my 'print' template?

I want to do this without taking the Original Scalable Content Demo route. I'd like to keep my '/print' pages as dynamic as the rest.

TIA

robert brook, time inc.