Re: Information Flow in Frontier 6

Author:André Radke
Posted:3/1/1999; 12:25:32 PM
Topic:Information Flow in Frontier 6

There's important information in the pagetable, but I can't figure out how to use it. What do I have to do so that people get to "rainbow/logon"?

Try copying config.mainResponder.urls into the top-level of rainbow.root. Name the copy "#urls". Then go in and change every occurence of "htmlInterfaces" to "rainbow" - actually, you might not want to change all entries, but that obviously depends on how much of the funtionality in htmlInterfaces.root you want to replace.