Re: scriptingNews outline for 3/1/99

Author:Andrew Wooldridge

I wonder if the person who built the channel could perhaps account for that kind of message and filter that out. It's interesting to see what happened in this case where the message wasn't simply a text string.

I always find it most intersting when things "break" when you give them some kind of different parameters - it seems to offer more information than when something "simply works".