Re: A messaging idea -

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:3/1/1999; 1:37:09 PM
Topic:A messaging idea - "meta-email"

Really? This is a doable thing today? I've really got to dig quickly into frontier.... I feel like I'm rooting around in someone else's closet though when I try to use it - it seems like you have to know already where many elements are in order to use them.

It would be nice if I could do somethign in Frontier like "show me al l elements related to web publishing" or "show me all elements that I need to change to get some suite to work" etc. etc.

I guess I'm just hoping for more "wizards" to use as training wheels until I get a feel for where relevant parameters are.