Re: The technographer's net connection

Author:garret p vreeland
Posted:3/4/1999; 2:45:54 PM
Topic:ADSL

So, then, what do you think of implementing something like "if-then-else" conditionals (and other higher-level concepts) on Fkeys in the outline interface? Point and shoot! Or would this make it too complex?

I didn't mean to imply that you hadn't done your research. Obviously I didn't read back far enough in this thread ... (sound of wrists being slapped) ...

You know as well as I do, that when the spark of creativity hits, and the ideas are flying thick and fast with that crackle of electricity, the last thing you want is hardware (or software) to get in the way. And you have definitely hit upon the sticking point: bandwidth, bandwidth, bandwidth.

And the remedy to that, I'll leave to others with more knowledge than I ... and stop taking up that precious bandwidth.