scriptingNews outline for 3/5/99

Author:Dave Winer

If I were Microsoft I'd be even more bold..

It'll be a lot of years before Linux is user-friendly, and by then Bernie and I will be old men smoking cigars and ogling the girls on the boardwalk at Miami Beach..

CNN: Hackers Target Pentagon Computers.

News.com: The race to create XML e-Commerce servers. Zzz.

Richard Brandt: Webwide Applications.

Feminista: Letter to NOW.

Salon's Scott Rosenberg laments the lack of PIM software. More..