PIM's and GUI's

Author:David Carter-Tod
Posted:3/5/1999; 6:07:50 AM
Topic:Frontier and PIM's

This is a kind of a cross-over between the two discussions, but I want category organization built into the OS, so that when I create a category in my favorites/bookmarks, I also get the same category in my E-mail mailbox organization, and a folder/directory in my OS, and wherever else I've designated. Whatever app I create the category in, it flows to all other apps I use. This isn't a call for a new app, but new OS functionality.

I thought about implementing this with shared menus and Frontier, but I don't use a Mac anymore :-(

David