Re: Frontier and PIM's

Author:Dave Rogers
Posted:3/5/1999; 12:25:32 PM
Topic:Frontier and PIM's

Sorry for the double post here, but looking at my profile I noticed I talked about this very same subject(Arrange, Ambry and Idea Keeper - unfortunately Arrange is doing so well for me, I haven't really put Ambry and Idea Keeper through much of a test) three months ago when we were discussing better ways to manage bookmarks.

I think Dave Winer had some useful insights in msg 648 regarding having all your documents indexed and available to be recalled by entering a search string.

I think that insight applies to much more than just URL's and ought to be an integral part of any PIM.

Dave Rogers