Re: Linux and winning

Author:John Jensen

It'll be a lot of years before Linux is that user-friendly, and by then Bernie and I will be old men smoking cigars and ogling the girls on the boardwalk at Miami Beach.

I expect that by the end of '99 there will be Linux distributions which will be no more confusing to the average user than Windows 98.

These are both bold predictions, or not, depending on how you interpret them ;-).

I took a few minutes out last week and loaded Linux-Mandrake. It was very educational.

John