Re: Why MacOS X Server?

Author:Wesley Felter

If I were Apple, I would come out with a robust, free implementation of the MacOS look and feel for KDE and Gnome.

People are doing that already. KDE has experimental support for Mac-style menubars on the top of the screen, Mac window decorations (even the Drawing Board theme that I'm so fond of), and they're working on getting the widgets to look right.

Some people are doing the same for GNOME.