Archive of UserLand's first discussion group, started October 5, 1998.
Re: Why MacOS X Server?
Author: Dave Winer Posted: 3/11/1999; 4:48:47 PM Topic: scriptingNews outline for 3/11/99 Msg #: 3989 (In response to 3983) Prev/Next: 3988 / 3990
Wes, there's more to the Mac than copying the style of the Mac. Ask a PhotoShop user about the difference between the mouse on Windows and the mouse on the Mac. Apparently this is below the noise level for people like you and me who deal mostly with text. But if you're doing intense pixel work in paint mode, you feel it.
There are responses to this message:
- Re: Why MacOS X Server?, Lixian B. Chiu, 3/11/1999; 5:45:29 PM
- Re: Why MacOS X Server?, Jim Correia, 3/12/1999; 8:50:37 AM
- Re: Why MacOS X Server?, Tim Moore, 3/12/1999; 12:32:31 PM
- Re: Why MacOS X Server?, Chris Hanson, 3/12/1999; 11:11:02 PM
- Re: Why MacOS X Server?, Bruce Hoult, 4/10/1999; 7:17:54 AM
This page was archived on 6/13/2001; 4:48:41 PM.
© Copyright 1998-2001 UserLand Software, Inc.